during matches

i think match days could be much better in fm09..maybe some quick instructions to shout at your players.like keep the ball or to tell them to buck up.and also maybe to complain about a refereeing decision gone against your team..

another thing that annoys me is the way in tactics when u swap posotion between 2 players.the individual instuctions givin to each player doesnt swap along with them.this is dodgy also with set piece instructions.example:with my man utd save.if i had ronaldo on the left and park on the right i set the 2 to swap positions.both have 2 completely diffrent individual instructions.but when they swap park has ronaldos instuctions and visa versa..could be done alot better.maybe something to look at in fm10.

any1 else agree with me?

another thing that annoys me is the way in tactics when u swap posotion between 2 players.the individual instuctions givin to each player doesnt swap along with them.this is dodgy also with set piece instructions.example:with my man utd save.if i had ronaldo on the left and park on the right i set the 2 to swap positions.both have 2 completely diffrent individual instructions.but when they swap park has ronaldos instuctions and visa versa..could be done alot better.maybe something to look at in fm10.

any1 else agree with me?

Not really, because when I move someone to left wing, I want them to have the instructions that the previous left winger had. For example, I make a sub, taking off my left back and bringing on a winger in his place. Then I would swap him with my current left winger as I want him to drop back to left back. If the instructions swapped then I would have to change them all back again as my new left winger would be playing with left back instructions. This would be annoying.

Archived