Do players always reach their PA?

Just a quickie really about PA.

I've signed a young chap who's not bad at the moment but has potential to be one of the best but in the last year his CA has dropped about 8 and he just doesn't seem to improve. Every other player in the the team has risen (some quite considerably) so my coaches and training seem OK.

Only reason I ask is I'm paying him a helluva lot a week and may just offload him with a buy back clause.

It depends on training and game time, I have had plenty of players with a high PA and i left them in my youth team and reserves by accident, sometimes I have seen players like Saivet playing in the championship because i did not develop him or pay attention to his development as closely as i should have.

yeah on 90% of my games, balotelli NEVER realises his potential because inter never play him for 2-3 seasons... then he moves and cant improve to his full PA.

that case is a bit unrealistic for the game tho... since balotelli's ambition stat should be high and his personality so that he'd wanna leave without game time.

Archived