FM All-Nighter Monday

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well you fell asleep last night :(

Tbf it was like 4 or 5 am, so nearly made it....will put more of an effort in tonight, as long as I have enough tea bags and smokes to keep me going:thup:

--------------------------

EDit:- Goes to put kettle on:D

Slipknot im glad your on, just wondering if you knew of any centre mids for around a 7mil fee? I was after Defour but they want alot more then i have.

Well I know you like to sign English players when possible but you should really take a look at Hernanes or Carioca, or there's Nigel Reo-coker, I have him at Milan and he's doing ok when he plays for me.

Have 4m to spend, need a keeper whos about to reach his peak, in the 2011-2012 season...

I got Fiorillo for my Milan team in the same season for <4 million, he's defo worth alook imo....omly thing of course is he's nowhere near his peak yet.

Andreas Isaksson might fit the bill for you mate:thup:

I looked at Carioca last night when you recomended him to me and they wanted alot of money for him so i left it. Will bid for Reo-Coker, as much as i hate the geezer i put the hate aside on FM! Geovanni is doing brilliantly mate. Hernanes they want to much for i only have 6/7mil.

Isn't Carioca a wonderkid?

Might stay up. Currently hammering teams with my new-look Oxford side in season 1 but today was annoying despite a 3-0 win, Eastbourne Boro were really dirty, injured three of my players seriously, got a red card, and plenty of yellows. I know what my tackling setting is going to be when I face them again :D

Isn't Carioca a wonderkid?

Might stay up. Currently hammering teams with my new-look Oxford side in season 1 but today was annoying despite a 3-0 win, Eastbourne Boro were really dirty, injured three of my players seriously, got a red card, and plenty of yellows. I know what my tackling setting is going to be when I face them again :D

Join us :D

My grandad is an Oxford Utd season ticket holder :D

Remember I am Hibs so I doubt the two keepers you mentioned slipnot will come to me :(

Oh i see...in that case gimme a few mins....I'll have a dig around and see what I can come up with.:thup:

Francesco Benussi is an Italian 31 yr old gk in my game, playing for Lecce and looks decent.

Not sure if he is at the start, it's 2012 in my game.

The farthest I have got (still going) is only 2010 :( But Carioca has just changed from a wonderkid, sad, as I shortlisted as many as I could find then they all changed :|

How many regen wonderkids have you seen?

Hmm am thinking of starting a game on FM 07, might do an all-nighter. Got some pro plus somewhere hehe.

Can't decide which team to be, i know i want to be a team challenging for promotion in Championship or League 1.

Btw i have an update for this season, any suggestions?

Hmm am thinking of starting a game on FM 07, might do an all-nighter. Got some pro plus somewhere hehe.

Can't decide which team to be, i know i want to be a team challenging for promotion in Championship or League 1.

Btw i have an update for this season, any suggestions?

Crewe. Relegated the season before and expected to finish 12th. Hint - strengthen the DC positions first.

Archived