Half Time Team Talk - NOT HAPPY?!

In my first 7 games Fresi has the "Sit" icon next to his name and it's due to the fact that he's unhappy with my half-time talk on matchday.

I use "I want to see more from you!" at half time when im losing 1-0. This has in turn given me a 3-2 and a 3-1 WIN at full-time in the 2 occasions i have used it - so its seems to be working with a slight tweak of my tactics.

I searched the forums and its been noted before but the answers given are for those who have played up to 2012 - whereas im still in my first year.

I cant afford to lose Fresi - he is one of my best players at Rushden.

The "Slt" icon next to his name indicates that he has a slight concern, obviously with your half time team talks. If your players need a grilling at half time to get a result then continue to grill them. His slight concern won't last that long when you start picking up your form and won't need to use the half time grilling talk..........however, he may start to get unhappy when he wants to move to a bigger club! ;)

What might have happened in those situations is that Fresi was already playing well in the first half and so a "I want to see more from you" on him would have upset him.

If that was the case, do what IbrahimAliMaher suggested and give him and any other players whose motivation states that they are "playing with confidence" the "I have faith" team-talk option. Continue grilling those who are putting in sub-par performances though, it might spark a revival in their attitudes in the second half as you have found out. :thup:

Archived