Worst debuts? [Player Naming]

signed crespo one year and he missed 2 pens in same game !!!!

does anyone remember a utd player jervanovic??? big ron signed him/big yugoslav centre back.. he scored own goal on debut and did it 3 times again in his next 5 games!!!!

strange thing is he didnt play again!

I wonder why he never played again. Wasn't alive back then but i have seen footage of it and it is quite funny :D Hehehehehe

good thing about those days........no transfer window:D

big ron could bring in a player a week;)

realise they were crap.............and sign someone else..................................just as CRAP:rolleyes:

in my current AC Milan game I signed David Beckham, I gave him his debut in a serie A game away to Napoli, he got a straight red after 22 minutes and I dropped 2 points drawing 1-1.

Edit:- The guy he got sent off for hacking down with a two footed challenge scored the equaliser for Napoli:mad:

Signed Ricardo Oliviera (from AC Milan back in the day) and Lukas Podolski. Ricardo scored two but injured himself and was out for the entire season. Came back scored another goal after I think 7 or eight months and was injured AGAIN for the same amount of time. Sold him and he never revived his career. Lukas did the same thing except I bought him for around 15M and he only scored four goals in 19 games.

Lionel Messi on 08 (I know!!!)

94 million pound, 25 minutes into his debut, scores an own goal, no less than 5 minutes later, gets a yellow card.

Considered subbing him at half time, but i didnt spend two years worth of transfer budget on him to see him being replaced by a 32 year old has been.

4 minutes into the second half he picks up a second yellow and is given the directions to the changing rooms.

The rest of his season was immense though, average rating of 7.8!

I remember I signed Jermaine Beckford in my Norwich City save, he missed a penalty, hit the crossbar after an amazing solo effort, and was later sent off for an elbow on Callum Davidson of Preston. The best part was that this all happened in the first half. :D

Archived