Off-Topic

Yeah, i agree peter. Seems unfair that we are the only forum not allowed one, yet we are the General Discussion

Yes, but this is all ONE community, GD is for talking about FM, and The OTF is for going off topic where people can talk about everything.

The users themselves have decided to split the community based on the forum they most regularly post in, which is wrong as i post in both, and i would not call myself a GD'er or an OTF'er.

Fair point stevie, i'm tired and i am also doing my ICT Coursework whilst playing FM and posting, so my brain is in a bit of a muddle tonight. Add in exhausting squash training for an England Under 17's match and Maths algebraic equations and you have one seriously overloaded brain :eek: You try doing all of these things

Fair point stevie, i'm tired and i am also doing my ICT Coursework whilst playing FM and posting, so my brain is in a bit of a muddle tonight. Add in exhausting squash training for an England Under 17's match and Maths algebraic equations and you have one seriously overloaded brain :eek: You try doing all of these things

Get a sex change, word on the street is that women can multi-task.:p

No-one likes a show off :thdn:

Archived