How well have you been doing?

Hi

Just a post regarding how well people have been doing on this years football manager!

I'm Spurs manager and in my first season finished 7th - P38 W 16 D 13 L 9 F 63 A49 61 PTS with Arsenal finishing 1st on 92 PTS, I was runners up in the f.a cup and made the quarter finals of the UEFA cup but still managed to qualify for europe

Now have just finished my second season finishing 2nd - P38 W26 D5 L7 F66 A30 PTS 83 with Arsenal finishing 1st on 87 PTS, I was runners up in the league cup, semi finalists in both f.a and UEFA cup so an excellent season and qualifying for the champions league

I have to say that Arsenal are so overated this year which seems to be unrealistic and scored 97 goals in the second season which also saw Norwich 20th with 3 wins 12 PTS and conceded 104 goals

My current squad is: Gomes, Cudicini, Corluka, Glen Johnson, King, Zapata, Garay, Steven Taylor, Bale, Ekotto, Lennon, Bentley, Modric, Michael Johnson, Palacios, Appiah, Huddlestone, Zhirkov, Dos Santos, Rose, Defoe, Keane, Pogrebnyak, Pavlyuchenko, Doyle

My stadium has been expanded so holds about 55 000 and may look to bring in a new keeper (Akinfeev) a new left back (Sakho) and possibly a striker so i can compete in the champions league

Archived