Who is your bogey team?

Just thought it would be interesting to see who your team have trouble beating!!

I'm manager of Spurs and have just finished my second season and my bogey side is definately Liverpool, In just two seasons I have played them 8 times and have lost 8 which included an f.a cup final, a league cup final and semi final of the UEFA cup both games 3-2 then 1-0

On at least 4 of them games I should of actually won but feel that luck is certainly on there side when it comes to this fixture, In the 1st season they finished 5th and I finished 7th and then this season they finished 6th and I finished 2nd

P.S I really can't stand Liverpool as it is let alone beat them on football manager lol

That's slightly harsh saying 'a few of the better threads' just because I didn't search for any previous threads

Think people get a bit keen with this forum so you might as well close this rubbish thread

I did not mean that as in "these threads are better than this one"

I did a search and there were 7 threads of this topic, i simply picked out the better ones, i did not critisise you, or your thread.

Ok my bad

I have found out how to search previous posts but what is the best way to search incase a thread is already open?

Go to advanced search and type in the topic related to the thread you want to open, choose "titles only"

Archived