percentage of next sale

playing as ajax i sold thiago neves for 50 million to barca, and have a 30%percentage of next sale. a season later barca is unhappy and tried to sell him. i bought him for 12 million back. does this mean i only have to pay 70% of the 12 million?

Yes that sounds right. I have never experieinced it myself, but your explanation makes sense

EDIT: Actually, the game might process it the long way; you pay the full £12m, with the 30% going back into your balance. Either way, you should end up paying the £8.4m or whatever it is :thup:

i got 12 mill in the bank, so i just bought him back. it happens quite a lot with my game. a club buys a big player of my squad, but after a season they don't use them anymore. happened with:

huntelaar 16,75 out to sunderland, 6 mill back

ramires 23,5 to sevilla, 15 mill back

nigel de jong 43 mill arsenal, 20 mill back

patricio araujo 50 mill barca, 18 mill back

steven defour 50 mill barca loan to buy (1.5 mill first, 3 mill buy back price)

its very strange, it seems as these players were on a very profitable loan for a year, and then came back :)

i got 12 mill in the bank, so i just bought him back. it happens quite a lot with my game. a club buys a big player of my squad, but after a season they don't use them anymore. happened with:

huntelaar 16,75 out to sunderland, 6 mill back

ramires 23,5 to sevilla, 15 mill back

nigel de jong 43 mill arsenal, 20 mill back

patricio araujo 50 mill barca, 18 mill back

steven defour 50 mill barca loan to buy (1.5 mill first, 3 mill buy back price)

its very strange, it seems as these players were on a very profitable loan for a year, and then came back :)

This is a problem with their reputation. No matter what their ability, if they have a high reputation, big clubs will want them, no matter what their attributes are like

That just spoils the game for me when the AI buy based on reputation, I had Real Madrid buy Benzema for £83 million and yet they never used him for 2 whole seasons. It was only when I just happened to check out his profile and everything did they finally start using him in the last few games of the 3rd season.

They've also brought a regen player for £53 million, played him for 6 league games (4 cup games) and then sold him to AC Milan for £23.5 million. Seems all too unrealistic.

That just spoils the game for me when the AI buy based on reputation, I had Real Madrid buy Benzema for £83 million and yet they never used him for 2 whole seasons. It was only when I just happened to check out his profile and everything did they finally start using him in the last few games of the 3rd season.

They've also brought a regen player for £53 million, played him for 6 league games (4 cup games) and then sold him to AC Milan for £23.5 million. Seems all too unrealistic.

The worst thing is that, when, after a lot of effort, you manage to built a competitive squad, every major club on earth will try to unsettle/poach your best players. I could live with that, happens a lot IRL,too.

But when they dismantle your squad and after a while you find out that your once star players are never used (despite the dozens of millions spent for their transfer) and their clubs every season choose to play some 37 y old veterans with half their abilities instead, you begin to realise that something's very wrong.

And then, they offload them half-prised...

Archived