rangers,real madrid or porto

Porto's the easiest of the lot, domestically at least. Rangers at least have a challenge in Celtic and need much improvement to challenge in Europe. Both will get boring as you find domestic domination easy too quickly

Real Madrid would probably be fun if you want to start off with some great players, money and the chance to win the CL straight away, might get boring though if you win it all.

Tbh, I'd recommend none of them:thdn: There are plenty of better options.

Ignore the small minded poster above me and his immature nonsense.

Porto's the easiest of the lot, domestically at least. Rangers at least have a challenge in Celtic and need much improvement to challenge in Europe. Both will get boring as you find domestic domination easy too quickly

Real Madrid would probably be fun if you want to start off with some great players, money and the chance to win the CL straight away, might get boring though if you win it all.

Tbh, I'd recommend none of them:thdn: There are plenty of better options.

Ignore the small minded poster above me and his immature nonsense.

Immature, hows it immature? He asked for an opinion and he got one? For a user who has 1690 in his name and probably can't even remember what happened then its a bit odd he is asking if he should go Rangers ffs.

Immature, hows it immature? He asked for an opinion and he got one? For a user who has 1690 in his name and probably can't even remember what happened then its a bit odd he is asking if he should go Rangers ffs.

:rolleyes: never mind

whats the communit challenge

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=108082

Couldn't get into it myself, it's weird playing for the purpose of just one season.

Archived