Improving quality of leagues

I know this question has been asking before, but I had trouble finding it in search. (Someone will probably be able to link me right away to some thread, and I'll feel quite stupid, but I'll ask my question anyway! Sorry in advance)

Is it possible for leagues to improve over time? I'm playing as Bayern in the Bundesliga right now, and I'm having no trouble dominating all of my competition. Is it possible for the German teams and the league itself to improve consistently over time? Or will all of the European leagues remain fairly stagnant, as in the Premier League will remain on the top, followed by La Liga and Serie A, and so on..

well, a league stays the same. but in my experience, there is a way to improve it a little bit. i am managing ajax, and after some succes (2x EURO cup, 1x runner up champions league) holland is 4th in the coefficients. this means more clubs in the champions league. which means more money for other dutch clubs. with this they can make bigger transfers and higher wages. and players really like some money. some npc clubs in the eredivisie really had some big transfers. so altough the reputation of the league doesnt really change, i think some things can improve. dont know if everyone agrees but still.

The quality of leagues can improve. There is nothing to stop tycoons taking over most of the top division clubs to make the teams mega rich.

It is the reputation that does not change, which will mean many of these clubs will have difficulty bringing the very best players to their teams

Archived