Own Goals

I have one very talented sweeper who every season provide me like 6-7 own goals. Also, he has 18 position and 19 tackling and 13 pace - a good defender as you may think. So:

1) Where I can see statistics like that, about own goals( cause it doesnt appear in regular season stats) ?

2) What characteristic is wrong in his player profile? Why he wanna upset me?$) ?

Don't think you can find a stat for own goals. How's his composure? Maybe he just freaks out under pressure, or failing that he just really doesn't like you.

He doesn't like the manager, therefore he continuously scores deliberate own goals? That would be funny. I wonder how long he would last in real life before people noticed the conspiracy :D

The thing that bugs (sic) me about own goals is that they don't seem to have an effect on the offending players' rating. I've had guys put one away against themselves and end up with ratings well over 7...just doesn't seem right. I mean, if they make a "Mistake lead to Goal", they'll be doing quite well to get about a 6...

He doesn't like the manager, therefore he continuously scores deliberate own goals? That would be funny. I wonder how long he would last in real life before people noticed the conspiracy :D

That made me think about the William Gallas comment when he was at Chelsea. Mourinho didn't want to sell him to Arsenal so Gallas came out and said he'd deliberatly start scoring O.G's if they didn't let him leave the club. Nutter! :p

Archived