A question about a players development

Im just wondering if HARD TRAINING can replace a loan to another club , or at lest IMPROVE THE DEVELOPMENT COMPARED TO NORMAL TRAINING for an player that never/not often play In my team, im of course thinking of an youngster.

So:

I have a young player , and i dont want to loan him out.

Will his devopment get improved if I give him a very hard training schuedule COMPARED to if he had an normal schuedule.

Thanks.

could improve stats, but risks injury which will lead to a reduction.

also can tire people out. remember "peak" ages for players are normally up around age 28 (forget wonderkids) and sometimes the best way to realise their potential can be to loan them out so they get match experience which can improve their non-visible attributes which will lead to an overall improvement higher that just training them hard would.

its more important to train in the correct areas, not just hard on everything

sending player out on loan will improve their CA as far as I understand which is improving a players potential.

as far as I understand anyway.

Yes but i can really not understand understand why u keep talking about loaning out whet i made it obviously that i DONT want to loan him out.

could improve stats, but risks injury which will lead to a reduction.

also can tire people out. remember "peak" ages for players are normally up around age 28 (forget wonderkids) and sometimes the best way to realise their potential can be to loan them out so they get match experience which can improve their non-visible attributes which will lead to an overall improvement higher that just training them hard would.

its more important to train in the correct areas, not just hard on everything

And what are thoose non visible attributes? I thought that everything was visible.

then what would me the best thing to do if you DONT want to loan him out?

To just let him train as much as all the others?

Sounds strange to be honest..

You assign him a good mentor, play him in a couple of first team games, and set his schedule to be relevant to his position, for example, if the player is a striker, he wont need to do muchdefending training will he? So take it out of his schedule, or llower it.

each player has a current ability CA score and a potential ability PA score (max scores 200), for young good players their potential rating can be on a list from -1 to -10 depending on how good they can become, ie -10 could get a CA of 180+ -9 = 170-180 and so on, you can check the scores but opening the data editor.

players also have person attributes as well as player attributes

Adaptability, controversy, loyalty, determination, sportsmanship and so on (again look inthe editor) developing these also is required to develop a really good player.

I have a question that I've never been clear on:

I'm using Toronto FC in the MLS. I have a feeder club in the Canadian Soccer League (team reputation is under 2,000 with basic/fairly basic facilities). Would I be better off keeping my young players (namely, 18 or 19 year old Brazilians/Argentinians that I hope will take Canadian citizenship after 3 years) on my reserve squad to train with my staff/facilities and play the occasional tournament game, or should I ship them to my feeder club to let them gain regular first-team experience, albeit it a far inferior league? I tried this in 08 and sometimes my players would return and under the training overview it would mention "player has declined slightly over the past few months" so I'm unsure if I want to risk it in 09.

You assign him a good mentor, play him in a couple of first team games, and set his schedule to be relevant to his position, for example, if the player is a striker, he wont need to do muchdefending training will he? So take it out of his schedule, or llower it.

Yes but he still needs like some of the defensive skills , or? are they TOTALLY unnecesary?

Archived