Tremendously annoying!

I'm just over half way through my second season with Spurs, challenging for Champs League spots, still in FA and UEFA cups...and half of my squad want to move to bigger clubs. Interest is declared in one of my players EVERY DAY. I can understand 1 or 2 wanting to leave, but half of my first team?Has anyone else experienced this?Bug maybe?

Of course, with your team playing so well, interest in your players will increase.

The only thing you can really do is try offering them nice contracts and win one of the trophies whils getting the league position your team merits.

Unless you've already got it set, try changing their squad status to "Key" or "Important". As others have mentioned, try improving their contracts financially and as long term as they'll accept.

As a smaller club in League 2 at the moment, I'm experiencing similar problems with my better players.

The other problem might be they have a low "Pressure" rating and thus the interest pressurises them or unsettles them. If they're not very "Loyal", then interest from an apparently bigger club will also unsettle them. These attributes are hidden, unless your using a 3rd party scout or editor utility, but your coaching staff should give you an in-game idea to a certain degree.

Archived