Progressive Discipline

[sILLY TRIVIAL RANT]

The FA understands the concept of progressive discipline. My players understand - 5 yellows = 1 red, 5 more = 2 reds. So why don't they understand thet if you get dismissed for persistant fouling and I warn you, and a month later, you get dismissed for peresistant fouling again, I'm gonna fine you. Unfair? Unfair? Let me tell you, Mr. Couldn't-Tackle-His-Blow-Up-Doll-Without-Fouling-It, do it again and it's gonna be two weeks.

Oh. wait. I can't tell him that. He's just going to go through his virtual life thinking I'm some sort of virtual monster because I don't keep warning him and warning him and warning him. If I did that with my children, by the time they reached 10th year, they'd be wild, uncontrollable brats because there's no consequence for their actions. Heaven forbid there be any consequences for a snotty U18er that's been sent off three times in 10 weeks...

[/sILLY TRIVAL RANT]

I did the same thing warning my player when he got sent off for persistent fouling, I got a message back saying that he'll try to improve this side of his game in the future so when he got sent off 2 games afterwards I fined him and now he thinks I was being unfair.....hmm I don't think so.

[sILLY TRIVIAL RANT]

you get dismissed for peresistant fouling again, I'm gonna fine you. Unfair? Unfair? Let me tell you, Mr. Couldn't-Tackle-His-Blow-Up-Doll-Without-Fouling-It, do it again and it's gonna be two weeks.

Heaven forbid there be any consequences for a snotty U18er that's been sent off three times in 10 weeks...

[/sILLY TRIVAL RANT]

Do that to Bellamy or Barton

Archived