anyone ever got two new stadiums?

i've gone back to my first long fm09 file, in 2035, and have been with barnsley since the start. Got a new ground 7 years ago which now holds 65000 and the board say it can't be expanded due to lack of space. So now i'm wanting a new ground again as i'm filling it every week. Just wondering if anyone has got two new grounds at one club?

in 2035, and have been with barnsley since the start. Got a new ground 7 years ago which now holds 65000 and the board say it can't be expanded due to lack of space. So now i'm wanting a new ground again as i'm filling it every week. Just wondering if anyone has got two new grounds at one club?

This is a real life fantasy of mine being a life long reds fan....

I have never even managed to get one new stadium never mind two new ones, but theoretically I would say it is possible.

That would be some acheivement to be honest, please keep us noted if you do.

It's certainly a possibility on long term games. How much does a new stadium generally cost for a champions league side? I.E Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool...

my first new stadium was a 60,000 something all seater and cost £115m, second one was 80,000 someting all seater and cost £250m or something but they sold the first one to pay for some of it.

That would be some acheivement to be honest, please keep us noted if you do.

It's certainly a possibility on long term games. How much does a new stadium generally cost for a champions league side? I.E Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool...

On my Liverpool save, Im getting a new stadium named after me, it has undersoil seating etc, going to be sitting 61836 at the cost of 247m. 67m of that is paid by the selling of Anfield.

On my Liverpool save, Im getting a new stadium named after me, it has undersoil seating etc, going to be sitting 61836 at the cost of 247m. 67m of that is paid by the selling of Anfield.

what year are you in i have been waiting for what seems forever

Not managed it in FM09, and I didn't play FM08 far enough into the future. On FM07 I managed to get 2 stadiums in 3 years, but I left the club before the second one got built. I only managed it as I was a BSP team that made it to the Premier League, so the first stadium that was built was a pathetic 18000, then after upgrading once to about 25000ish the board decided to build another 35000ish stadium. I had made it into the Champions League the previous year and had £400m left in the bank after the first stadium which was finianced entirely by a £20m loan.

I am to waiting for board announce of New Stadium for my Ajax. The actual stadium is not owned by Ajax and I always have the stadium full. I need a new one. I am in 2012 with a finance balance of 205 milliones of Euros. But for now nothing :(

Archived