Commercial Feeder query!!

When taking on a commercial feeder link does the ammount you pay annually to the club have an effect on how much you will receive in merchandising i wonder?

I have a japanese club which will cost me £1.25 per season or a chinese club which is about £800k annually.....

Only a little thing i guess (or is it?!) but the finances are tight and Ipswich Town FC need to keep pace with the big guns, every little counts!

Any response appreciated!

I this is something i always wonder about, does the cost of the feeder club have any relavence to the actual return you get from them?

i always go for the most expensive as i expect there surely must be a reason for the extra cost, but i havent got any evidence for it.

also is there any benefit of USA over Japan over China or what?

- i did notice that with Newcastle i got offers of clubs like puerto rico, not MLS clubs like i get with Inter, so i guess rep = rep of feeder club = rate of return. i think in a few seasons if i can get newcastle up abit (not the relegation zone from real life :()i might ditch the orignial feeders and try for better ones.

Archived