Who to sign for lower league clubs?

Try looking at some of the players ive put on the Good young players and who to buy in division 2 links, this might help you out.

Also considering your in Season 2 look at all the players in the conference as sometimes you can pick up some regan players with good stats for cheap.

well i don't know if you can sign them in this game in the last FM for the psp i signed shane paul and hogan ephraim onloan and literally ripped the conference apart i may have had a few more players but i don't remeber them.

Shrews like Hiron says try getting a few loan signings in aswell and look for anybody whos contract is expiring and rather than offer them a contract and for them to sign when the contract is up go to make bid and offer 0 and u can sign them straight away without waiting til Jan or July.

• 5 weeks later...

good players from the conference:

Graham Ward - Worcester

Simeon Jackson - Rushden

Matthew Rose - Harrow

Also try Brian Wilson from Bristol City, hes excellent. Played 42 scored 12, assits 34, av rating 7.82. He plays either full back or wing.

• 1 month later...

I'm top of league two with Peterborough on v2006. I've found these to be superb signings, in brackets is the posistion they play in my 4-1-2-1-2 formation:

Ben Wilkinson - Hull City - 6k (CM)

David McGoldrick - Southampton - Season Loan (AMC)

Diego Buonenette (Sp?) - ARG - Season Loan (MC/AMC)

John Keister - Margate - 4k (CM)

As for players who were already at Peterborough, Sean St Ledger (CB), Mark Tyler (GK) and Danny Crow (ST) would be great buys.

Guest smithy07_92

Giovani torre from portsmouth gets abot 40 goals a season in the middle of a 3 man forward line usin a 4-3-3.about 750 K to sign him with 800£ wages

Archived