Team layout question (order of players on tactics)

See if this helps: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=113103

However, it sounds like mike is asking you to swap the players on the tactics screen by simply dragging and dropping over the 2 concerned positions (may be wrong in assuming this). This method doesn't work from what i can remember. As mike said, you have to record where the particular position appeared in the player ratings list in your last match. Then i would suggest you swap positions around by placing the players in empty positions on the tactics screen, then filling the position you just removed with the correct player i.e. If DL appears as the 5th player in the match day ratings list, then you have to drag your current DL player to empty position on the tactics screen, and then drag the 5th player in the list in your tactics screen to the now empty DL position (in your case this should be your second DC). Then repeat until all positions are correct. Does that make sense? It makes sense to me but it might look like i've written a lot of rubbish. I'll try and explain it better if that's the case.

Oh and mike's method may work in the original link i posted. I just can't remember that working for me, may be wrong.

i tried clearing all selections and manually selecting the players again and it did change some. my two ST are now together but my DC is up by my Strikers :( I didnt think it affected but it is annoying.

The only thing i can think of is to make another tactic from scratch but then i'd lose so many tweeky settings.

I have this too, it annoys me cos it can delay important tactical changes, albeit slightly. Looking for your DC then realising he is somewhere listed by your strikers is a prime example. Just annoys me a bit because i never pause to make tactical changes so a solution would be great. Will try the link above.

• 2 months later...

you don't have to redo your tactics from scratch. Make a note of the position of the players from the match. then go into the screen and switch the players into the right order by dragging the players shirts around on the pitch. THen you can clear selection and drag and drop the players into the appropriate position.

That should work

Archived