Will i be in europe?

I am in my third season with Montrose and have finished 2nd in league 1. Only one team goes up so I will still be in league 1 next season, I am in the Scottish cup final though against Rangers who finished 2nd in the Prem so qualify for Champs league. Will I get the final uefa cup spot or does it go to the 5th place prem side?? I know this use to be the rule but am sure I read somewhere that it is changing?

Sorry if this has been brought up before, it may well of cos I think I read it on the forums but cant find anything now that i need it

IIRC UEFA rules have changed & only cup winners get into the UEFA cup/Europa League, check the in-game competition rules page for a definative answer.l

Thank-you, that will be cool if i am because i should be able to get some players that will destroy league 1 and get me into the premier league.

Thanks for quick reply

IIRC UEFA rules have changed & only cup winners get into the UEFA cup/Europa League, check the in-game competition rules page for a definative answer.l

I have looked and all it says is (depends on cup winner?) I think your right though especially as i am in third season so the rule has probably come into force. I will no one way or another pretty soon

It will be a shame if this new rule is in force preventing you from getting there. You never know you might win against Rangers ;)

Montrose 1-4 Rangers

Slightly flattered them but beaten fair and square. Some of their players attributes make my players look like non league, he he

Will let you know if I am in Europe, not to confident though

Archived