Help Please: Lost My Disc (Mac)

Guest afiijsdfijiosdf

Guest afiijsdfijiosdf

Hi,

I want to uninstall Football Manager 2007, the problem is that I have lost the disc.

I am on a Mac and when I have found a uninstaller but I am not allowed to run it. I get the following when I attempt to run it from the command line:

java -jar /Applications/Sports\ Interactive/Football\ Manager\ 2007/uninstall/uninstall.jar

The output I get is:

engine is missing (/Users/Shearer9/InstallShield/Universal/Sports Interactive/Gen1): run installation from source media

Advice please, I am tempted to just drag the folder to the recycler, but would this leave a mess behind it ?

Guest afiijsdfijiosdf

Hi,

I want to uninstall Football Manager 2007, the problem is that I have lost the disc.

I am on a Mac and when I have found a uninstaller but I am not allowed to run it. I get the following when I attempt to run it from the command line:

java -jar /Applications/Sports\ Interactive/Football\ Manager\ 2007/uninstall/uninstall.jar

The output I get is:

engine is missing (/Users/Shearer9/InstallShield/Universal/Sports Interactive/Gen1): run installation from source media

Advice please, I am tempted to just drag the folder to the recycler, but would this leave a mess behind it ?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ronnievsmarcofu:

I should say that me and afiijsdfijiosdf are the same person (I have different accounts on each computer I have). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why not just the same account? It's the same log in details.

Because I always forget the username/password. I don't have a universal one for everywhere.

Thanks for the offer of a disc, but there must surely (presuming that this is indeed the error) a way of uninstalling without having the disc.

Could a mod move this to the bug section where someone from SI can take a look?

Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I should say that me and afiijsdfijiosdf are the same person (I have different accounts on each computer I have). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't that the same as having an alias and so against the rules of this forum?

Archived