Too Many Players

I am Southend. Am now in the second season. I thought that i was going to go up but missed out in the playoffs against Leicester.

I have bought a few players (Maybe a bit more than i should have) i am just waiting for my team to gel does anybody know roughly how long it takes.

ALso i would love to know how many people they have a each postion i have 4 strikers who are all good and i am finding it difficult to rotate them.

I have gone through a whole season and had a few of my players still struggling to gel at the end of it.

I think it depends on who plays with who, who plays and how often, and to an extent i think their performances and morale also comes into effect...would make sense!

I don't like having more than 50 players at my club, with around 20 of those being in the first team. I have a maximum of 2 players per position, with only 1 first team goalkeeper. I do rotate regularly but having a small squad means that your team can still gel fairly quickly. I do get addicted to signing young talent in the summer but I always make sure my fees received are higher than money spent

Archived