Not Responding: When loading database

:mad:

I'm sick of this, everytime I create a new game and load the database after selecting what nations and leagues I want it goes to NOT RESPONDING!

Anyone got any ideas.

It happens when I click on the screen and when i switch to say the internet, its really frustrating me:mad:

Thanks

I have noticed this issue starting in FM08. I never really figured out why it wouild happen but I did notice one thing. When I would hit the button to create the game, if I swithced to another screen or went to the internet, this seemed to cause it to stop responding. The only way I ever found it to work was once I started it was to do nothing. As long as I didnt leave the the FM program, it usually seems to work.

So really the only thing I could suggest to try is once you create the game, let it go without moving to another screen. Leave it alone until it finishes. It just seems that any type of disturbance while laoding the database throws the program off.

Hope this helps in someway

this happens to me every time i create a game as well, even if i dont click the mouse or do anything else at all, but you can just leave it and once it finishes creating the database it will be fine so just dont close it down when it says not responding because it will still work out for you in the end

It just means it's not responding to windows messages, primarily because it's busy doing other things (like setting up your new game for you). It's perfectly normal and nothing to worry about. When it's finished processing it will start responding to messages again.

Archived