I refuse to......

let liverpool beat me i think this is proof the AI cheats.

(not made up or exagerated in anyway or form)

its my 4th game with city and when i loose

i normally yell at my screen abit and continue my season but i just refuse to let the cheating gits win wondering what im on about ive played them 4 times.

-first time dominating away from home with a cleverly crafted counter attack tactic and out of no where micah richards elbows voronin in the face gets red carded and they score a 30 yarder from it (joe hart in goals)

-2nd time now i felt cheated out of it so i want a fair game. Dominating again out of nowhere under no pressure joe hart goes to clear the ball and it was further away before he kiked it for voronin to score again i feel cheated and want a rematch (vorronin score yeah right icon_rolleyes.gif)

-3rd time now the game is more even and gerrard decides to try his luck from a very tight angle joe hart goes to collect it it bounces and he decides to leave it icon_mad.gif needless to say it goes in and i feel cheated

-4th time im winning 1-0 5 minutes left in the first half and they exploit the deffenders score like crazy all 3 corners landed in the exact same place to the same hypiia who smashed it into the same corner...

Is the AI cheating me or am i just unlucky

while speaking about liverpool why is babel rated higher than ronaldo icon_confused.gif

i normally yell at my screen abit and continue my season but i just refuse to let the cheating gits win wondering what im on about ive played them 4 times.

-first time dominating away from home with a cleverly crafted counter attack tactic and out of no where micah richards elbows voronin in the face gets red carded and they score a 30 yarder from it (joe hart in goals)

-2nd time now i felt cheated out of it so i want a fair game. Dominating again out of nowhere under no pressure joe hart goes to clear the ball and it was further away before he kiked it for voronin to score again i feel cheated and want a rematch (vorronin score yeah right icon_rolleyes.gif)

-3rd time now the game is more even and gerrard decides to try his luck from a very tight angle joe hart goes to collect it it bounces and he decides to leave it icon_mad.gif needless to say it goes in and i feel cheated

-4th time im winning 1-0 5 minutes left in the first half and they exploit the deffenders score like crazy all 3 corners landed in the exact same place to the same hypiia who smashed it into the same corner...

while speaking about liverpool why is babel rated higher than ronaldo icon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by soundian:

If it's any consolation in FM07 we nicknamed Liverpool Thieving Scouse Gits #1 (Everton were #2) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Suprisingly that is a nice consolation

and yes i cheated but in all fairness the AI started it icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> and yes i cheated but in all fairness the AI started it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

When?

Feeling cheated is all part of football im afraid.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

So you cheated and then you complain that the AI cheats? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do you work that out?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Synergy6:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Neji:

So you cheated and then you complain that the AI cheats? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How do you work that out? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Work what out?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CookieColeman:

What about the games that you've won with some good fortune? Think the AI feels cheated about those?

Forgotten about those ones, haven't we? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ive only played 4 games one was a 5-1 hiding over middlesborough 5-0 at half time.

second one was a away loose to west ham they came back from behind and deserved there win tbh. - was very pround of that match cause its the first time i ever got a decision right which the FA were silent about.

who was there 3rd team i played think it was fulham so i probaly would of deserved that win.

why did i say that because im yet to get luky with city icon_frown.gif

apart from the 58 million pound transfer kitty icon_cool.gif

its no good when no one wants to come to city though icon_mad.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stevooo:

while speaking about liverpool why is babel rated higher than ronaldo icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pretty stupid rant.

All started when your players got sent off.

You thought this would never happen in real-life, so you started the game again. How is having a player sent-off being "cheated"? Strange.

You could replay this game 500 times and still lose every time. What a pointless thread.

For the record though, if you keep replaying the same game and you keep losing, its nothing to do with the AI or game in any shape or form, its your tactics/players/morale/fitness/team talks etc etc.

So you lose to them, big deal. Move on and try to win the next game.

its more of a query if i was complaining i would be saying stuff like "the match engine is fu***d and inconsistent this should be fixed"

but im not there is a question have i been cheated the first one was probaly paying to much attention to football in real life and thinking liverpool are overrated but you can make no excuses for what happend after that.

voronin and micah richards equal hights i was under the impression if he headbutted richads richards would go down holding his balls

Its your whole team. far too many people on here have confirmed that Liverpool are in no way underated as usually they fail to even make a top 6 spot after a couple seasons. Get this into your head. You were not cheated, the Ai does not cheat.

Just accept it and get o with your gaming and your life icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Stevooo:

did you not see how i lost i accept loosing hell i even managed derby so i can take loosing and i probaly would of gave up after the second time if it hadnt been for such a dodgey goal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you could take losing, you probably wouldn't have restarted the game.

ill accept it when liverpool beat me without a wonder goal which makeds you got "did he? but how? look at his stats there... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If this is the case, then I hope you restart the game every time you win by luck or a freak result. Somehow, I doubt thats the case though.

did you not see how i lost i accept loosing hell i even managed derby so i can take loosing and i probaly would of gave up after the second time if it hadnt been for such a dodgey goal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you could take losing, you probably wouldn't have restarted the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

were past the point where ive admited i over reacted about the first goal

Archived