Sponsorship issues

Hi chaps, Wondered if someone can help

Just finished 1st season with Villa,(didn't do great)

Anyway just got a news message about the Divisions top Sponsorship team, which was Man united. But it said that Villa was the lowest with Zero, How can this be, Checked it out and I got no sponsorship in the season.

Have I missed something?

Thanks in advance

Villa don't have a shirt "sponsor" as such, they carry the logo of a local hospice.

One thing you will get tagged on is the one issue I have with the sponsorship system, namely that clubs never (in my experience) negotiate different types of sponsorship from those they originally have; my Leicester City side have so far replaced their original 15 year stadium naming deal with a higher-valued 15 year stadium naming deal and replaced their original 5 year shirt deal with two successive higher 5 year shirt deals, but having gone from the bottom of the Championship to the Premiership title in 5 years, surely they should have had a chance at doing some other types of deal of the sort that get Man U et al. to those enormous sponsorship takings?

I'm not too happy with my sponsorship either as I have just started my 3rd season and I had a general sponsor of £8.5M which ended last summer so that hasn't been replaced and my kit sponsor is just £1M per season and ends next year

So I don't bring in much money through sponsors compared to Manchester United who rake in almost £30M

I'm not too happy with my sponsorship either as I have just started my 3rd season and I had a general sponsor of £8.5M which ended last summer so that hasn't been replaced and my kit sponsor is just £1M per season and ends next year

So I don't bring in much money through sponsors compared to Manchester United who rake in almost £30M

Playing as Spurs? I've had the exact same situation in the past with Spurs but haven't played as them since the latest patch (avoiding deliberatly to use "last").

/JB

Archived