Black Screen...

Hey,

I play FM09 on full-screen and whenever I want to use the internet I use the windows key, no problems. Usually when I go back to the game the screen comes up, but this time the screen has remained black and has been like that for an hour now. Any way to fix this? :confused:

P.S. Can't use windowed mode.

Greyed out.

I know there have been countless threads about it and I have tried changing my screen's pixels, putting the small screen thing on the end of the shortcut but it's either still greyed out, or with the latter, it getting an error.

Well my best option rather than rebooting my computer (thus losing a LOT of save data) is probably to just leave it on and wiggle the mouse a bit (usually that reveals parts of the screen when I go back to it for some reason :p)

OK well I'm going to have to close FM09. Providing that it works after, I will be going back to a point before I got my regens, so here's my next question: Will my regens be the same as they were before this annoying screen?

Oh, damn! Had three bad ones, but one had brilliant PA. Oh well.

I've just noticed when in the task manager that the icon next to 'Football Manager 09 Status: Running' is that white one with the blue bar at the top which I usually get when a program is not responding. So I'm guessing that the program is not responding :(:p

Archived