The Official 'All Nighter' Thread!

I thought maybe this could be a thread used for people to discuss thier saves if they are on an all nighter! Although I rarely do 'all nighters' I thought a place where people can discuss thier saves whilst playing might be a useful addition to the general discussion forum!

So... ENJOY!! :D

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And, now we are having one this weekend!

I am considering an all-nighter tonight but I don't think that I will because I have football training in the morning and then, I am going to town in the day, so it is a reasonably busy day, which being tired in, will not help.

Plus, my brother gets home from uni on sunday for a month so, there will be plently of all-nighters during that :D

At the start of this week I was up for an all nighter this weekend at some point but stupidly agreed to do some overtime tomorrow at 9am and then tomorrow night I'm back home to visits friends, parents etc. Wish I had told my manager to jack his overtime so I could have stayed on here all night. Into my 6th season with my Villa save, can't get enough of it :p

On 08, I had no problems managing them and I cruised to the Premiership first season with 108 points.

But on 09, I can't get my head around managing them as I play the tactics which would work IRL and use the player's stats that I have from watching them and not their actual game stats.

I started a game with them recently though and made some excellent signings.

Look up:

Daniel Aquino

Binya

Lee Ho

I got the A.C Milan job yesterday and we're in a rich vein of form (except from a 1-0 defeat away to Juve in the CL) and I just noticed this thread....count me in for an all-nighter, I can't bring myself to stop my game atm in case our form goes out the window.:thup:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update....second leg of the CL semi final against Juve is about to kick off, the media are predicting it'll go to penalties, should be a great game.

Will keep you all updated as the game unfolds. Watch this space:)

15 minutes gone and we're bossing the game, 5 shots, 2 on target, missed a sitter in the 3rd minute and a shot from distance held by the keeper in the 11th minute, so far Juve only managed one off target shot.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30 minutes and still no goal, only had one more shot and behind in posession:mad:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Half time still nil nil and trailing by one on aggregate, have told the players "we must get the win, no excuses".

Just threw away a 2-0 lead in the last 5 mins against Portsmouth. Zaki and Appiah put us 2 up within 30 mins but we lost it to goals from Utaka and Campbell. 4th draw in a row, good performances but strikers need to start firing.

an hour into CL game against Juve and still trailing on aggregate, gone 4-3-3 to try and get the equaliser, not looking good though:mad:

Well that's the game finished, we went 4-2-4 all out attack but couldn't find the equaliser, Juve go through to the CL final 1-0 on aggregate, the board and fams are not going to be best pleased with me I'm guessing:thdn:

Stoke 1 - 1 Wigan

Oh my god, fifth league draw in a row out of five games...oh well lets look at the positives, we are unbeaten! And Rodallega scored a nice goal for us too, only for Tom Soares to score with Stokes second shot of the game on 70 mins...

Just about to play Lazio in the Italian cup final, Montolivo's playing on pain killing injections for a thigh strain, hopefully will win my first trphy with Milan though.

-------------------------------------------------

Update: We won it a goal in the first half of extra time from Benzema gives us a 1-0 win:D

Right lads I'm off, I didn't think I'd make it all night after such a long week and I was right. Anyway I'll be doing a all nighter tomorrow night for sure, I need to try and sort this Wigan team out. Drawn 6 league games out of 6 and getting loads of praise for being unbeaten lol. Anyway see you all tomorrow night hopefully.

Archived