FM10 Suggestion

Not sure if this is the place to put this topic but ill say this anyway.

A improvemant for FM10 Could be the constant updating of Odds on the tittle winner or relagation candidates as the season progresses for example if you are five points clear with 10 games left the bookmakers would put you as favourites but then if you went on a losing run the odds could drift.

I know we get odds at the start of the season but how much of an improvemant could this be to the game.

For Scouts : instead of having the possibility to choose 1 club for affiliation -> choose 1 country. Then the Board tries to find clubs in that country.

Everytime I ask my Board to affiliate with 1 club, they end up saying it's impossible...

Not sure if this is the place to put this topic but ill say this anyway.

A improvemant for FM10 Could be the constant updating of Odds on the tittle winner or relagation candidates as the season progresses for example if you are five points clear with 10 games left the bookmakers would put you as favourites but then if you went on a losing run the odds could drift.

I know we get odds at the start of the season but how much of an improvemant could this be to the game.

The greatest suggestion ever.

Just to expand on this idea of changing odds, perhaps an addition of The Sack Race where you get give odds on who will get the sack first in specified leagues during the course of the season.

I suppose it would have a relation on the league winners odds too, but perhaps more to do with the chairmans patience and recent results/pressure.

Not trying to de-rail the thread I just find the concept of odds reporting during the season interesting and think it could be expanded further as IRL you can get odds on pretty much every aspect of the game.

^^^^

Love this idea, not sure if it will ever come in tho, it wud b like a whole new game, but if u look at the Premer League, most managers hav been Ass Mans before Managers, and of course staff in the game do it so I'm sure it could be possible, to many variables tho, and with the 'improvements' we hav seen over the last few years, I would bet against it not happening

I like that idea and your media prediction could change as well depending on how well you are doing. The media could also do odds of managers getting sacked

Love this idea, adds another dimension to the level of pressure a manager could be under:thup:

It seems to me that the best ideas from this thread have been:

- Changing media odds for relegation, promotion and/or title winners

- Changing media prediction for finish in the table

- Odds on the next manager being sacked or something like that

I strongly suggest that you put this in the wishlist ashman 123, as these are actually really good ideas - It will enhance the game where interaction and media is a bit lacking at the moment.

Love this idea, adds another dimension to the level of pressure a manager could be under:thup:

Cheers Stevie. I have mentioned it before and i reckon that it should have been inputted into the game some years ago. SI will say that these ideas are small things but these small things help make the game so much better :)

Cheers Stevie. I have mentioned it before and i reckon that it should have been inputted into the game some years ago. SI will say that these ideas are small things but these small things help make the game so much better :)

I agree, although, IMO, before any new features are added, i believe the existing features should be perfected, this is probably the first time i will be looking to buy a game based on improve,ents to existing features, rather than new features.

And any chance of this thread being renamed to: "FM2010 Media suggestions"?

Has someone added this to the wishlist - because I will if someone else hasnt. Also I agree with stevie above ^^^ - If a mod could change the thread title to something more official it may seem more important and will catch the eye of SI people.

Love the OP idea, but reading down the thread it shows how much different things can have odds placed on them, and whilst they would be an excellent addition to the game i wouldnt want too many put into the game as it may get to the point where it feels like your hooked up to Will Hill online and not actually playing FM.

Id suggest an update on the odds for promotion, relegation, cup winners etc be once a month, as theres so much happening, managers getting sacked etc which would require odds on who the new one would be that you inbox could be flooded with the latest odds, maybe it would be better suited if it apeared under league news.

Love the OP idea, but reading down the thread it shows how much different things can have odds placed on them, and whilst they would be an excellent addition to the game i wouldnt want too many put into the game as it may get to the point where it feels like your hooked up to Will Hill online and not actually playing FM.

Id suggest an update on the odds for promotion, relegation, cup winners etc be once a month, as theres so much happening, managers getting sacked etc which would require odds on who the new one would be that you inbox could be flooded with the latest odds, maybe it would be better suited if it apeared under league news.

Good point, also, i think it would be useful to be put into a table format, with selectable odds views, Eg, relegated, winners, and euro places, and manager sackings.

like the Form tables, with home and away and all the stats.

Archived