he doesn't retires (Name)

Iker Casillas is 40 year's old and he doesn't retires . I suggest him that he become a good coach, but he strong wants to continue to play.I don't know if this is realistic,i renew his contract for one year the last 3 season's,cause i believe that he will retires some day :D.

The 2 last year's had only 3 appearances. I don't want to lose him cause i believe that he will tremendous coach for my new goalkeeper's.

Any idea to force him to retire? :eek:

My assistant manager tell's me that he is enough good for his advancing year's.But i have also another 2 goalkeeper's that also are good. Akinveef and Imparagarrire .

I don't want to let him to leave the team cause Casillas is the idea of Real Madrid all that year's. But from the other hand he doesn't figure to my plans ,and that cause that is slight concerned.I just wanna make him a good coach . Damn ! He's gonna take a heartattack if he continues playing . :D

No. got this from wikipedia

On 12 December 2008, Van der Sar signed a one-year extension to his current contract with Manchester United, keeping him at the club until at least the end of the 2009–10 season.

He could go on another year after that, goalkeepers stay in the game longer, due to the different nature of their role.

Also in the past players used go on for ever, e.g. Stanley Matthews played until he was fifty, in the top division too. Also, more recently, Roger Milla was 38 at Italia 90.

But, it is not unusual for a GK to play much longer than outfield players. Peter Shilton played regualrly into 40's I think. Michel Preud'Homme also played top flight till his 40's.

While not that common, its not that unusaul either.

this answer is more realistic. Player's in his calibre can't stay in the game until 40. Ok i agree that goalkeeper's play long time than the other's but i don't believe many of this that they doesn't think on the age of 37 and above to retire. I had Raul and David Villa in this squad also.Raul retired in age of 33 and Villa when he was 32.

I just made that thread cause i am searching how to make him retire's . If is any other possibility or option that i wouldn't know.Also Casillas doesn't retires from the spain squad.ANd the strange is that he is not the Basic Goalkeeper.

The bad in this situation is that he wants a contract and if he wont play as the Basic GK he is getting slight concerned.I give him a contract as a backup ,but he rejects.

Dissapointed because he is the idea of the team .

sorry for my english.

P.S i 'll inform you tommorow if Van De Sar playing.I am not in the game now.

Also Cristiano Ronaldo retires in season 2021 . ;)

Archived