Condition of players dropping way to fast in match

Certain players condition drop way to fast in my team. The players are the wingers and CM, they can barely make it past half time before having to be subbed (low 70%'s - high 60%'s). Im a very long time player of every Fm/Cm, but no matter what i do tactics wise, i cant seem to counter this which for me has made me stop playing. Ive tried everything from lowering there closing down, mentality and taking off forward runs but nothing seems to work. I play as Arsenal with the same team as the default starting squad (9.3 patch)

I would love some help on this matter from you guys as this is driving me crazy to the point where i cant be arsed to play anymore, I thank you in advance.

Do you have them making lots of forward runs? Do you have a larger-than-normal pitch? What are their natural fitness and stamina stats?

Nope as i said even if i remove forward runs it makes no difference, i do play with a highesh tempo as i allways have done with arsenal (its lower than i used to have it) but it is no where near the top (fastest)

Stamina wise ie fabregas has 1 less stamina than my other cm but i think the difference shouldnt be him losing atleast 30% more condition, during a game than my other cm.

Nope as i said even if i remove forward runs it makes no difference, i do play with a highesh tempo as i allways have done with arsenal (its lower than i used to have it) but it is no where near the top (fastest)

Stamina wise ie fabregas has 1 less stamina than my other cm but i think the difference shouldnt be him losing atleast 30% more condition, during a game than my other cm.

Ps even if i have my fall backs on forward runs and my wingers with mixed my wingers still lose condition way faster than my fall backs.

Your pitch is probably too large. You will have to cope with it on your current season.

You need to also check how high ur closin down is for the players

My closing down for said players is lower than the others that dont lose as much condition and my pitch size was not altered in any way, and i dont play so wide for this to matter so much. And anyways this happens regardless if im playing home or away.

Sorry if im sounding like a pain but this is ruining my game.

i had the same problem so i downloaded darkstars training and took some load off coaches for instance only the ass man and fitness coaches have the strength and aerobic ticked, my def coaches have attacking and shooting unticked as-well and my att coaches dont do anything on the defensive side, my coaching is only 3-4 stars but even with playing a fairly quick temtpo my players will last longer, recover for games quicker (unless there like 2 days apart) and not only that but the younger players in the first team will have more chance of reaching there potential with this training.

im not saying it will work but if your ok with trying someone elses training then...well it cant hurt to try can it?

anyway good luck mate and if you do try it out let us know how you get on

by the way here's the link, you need the 'darkstar training 2009 optimised'

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=76495

Thanks i downloading some training for this, it seemed to me the highest rated one on these forums ill try to find out which 1, i put coaches on there specific tasks (also read up whats the best coaches to use for said training). But again this had made no difference. :(

i Just checked the link you provided and im pretty certain that thats the 1 im using atm.

are you in the prem by any chance? ever since i got promotion my training has been crap, my players have forgotten what football is and there conditioning is worse than when i first started the game. all this was working last season (109pts in the championship scoring 103 goals and conceding just 32) a couple of new players and 2 better coaches and its all gone too pot.

are you in the prem by any chance? ever since i got promotion my training has been crap, my players have forgotten what football is and there conditioning is worse than when i first started the game. all this was working last season (109pts in the championship scoring 103 goals and conceding just 32) a couple of new players and 2 better coaches and its all gone too pot.

Yea im playing as arsenal, so players age isnt an issue there either :p

Yea im playing as arsenal, so players age isnt an issue there either :p

well im playin as peterborough united my ave age is 23 the oldest person in my starting 11 is vasily berezuitskiy so i dont have the age problem either. maybe its just the demands of top flight footie although your demands would be more as your in euro compo's im only in my 1st season in the prem

i might try what valo said see if helps

Yeam mate, I'm finding that my wingers decrease in condition alot quicker than any other player BUT........I have them on run with ball, forward runs etc. So that probably explains why I have it in my save. Maybe you should lower the tempo abit more to see if that makes a difference? I know this is maybe not the way you want your Arsenal team to play but it might find you the root of the problem. Do you use any OI's pre-match? i.e closing down? I know you've said before about closing down but I'm not sure if you mean that is in your player instructions or your OI's?

After trying to play the game again to try and fix the problem, i noticed something pretty strange.Cesc has covered 4.2 miles in the game (taken off on 60 min) and Clichy covered 6.2 miles.Cesc's condition is 75% and clichy's is 85%. Both where at the same condition before the match. Mix forward runs for Cesc and constant forward runs for Clichy. Before the game (and the reason i loading the game to try) i had a feeling that it could be creative freedom, as this is the only thing i havent tried tweaking. So i lowered Cesc's but as u can probably tell this also hasnt worked.So now i really have run out of idea's.

yeah me too as its getting annoying that one person can do less in agame than someone who has a lower natural fitness but decrease quicker surely this cant be right?

im with assasin on this one. help or at least some clarification is needed

so 4 stam diference should have such a big effect? cesc has 16 stam and clichy has 20, and like i said clichy is on constant forward runs where as cesc is on mixed. Plus i took cesc off on 60 min where as clichy played the whole game and clichy's condition was still 10% higher. And yes there is barely nothing in it when it comes to there individual closing down settings.

Archived