Youth Coaching/Working with Youngsters

I have noticed something with youth coaching

e.g. According to the formulas, a coach should have 3* attacking, yet the game has him at 4*. I've noticed taht he has +1* to whatever is I've calculated with my excel workbook for all categories

Either the fact that he's a youth coach and his time is dedicated to youths or its something to do with working with youngsters attribute.

I've done a check on a 1st Team Coach, but its not happened so the specified role isnt affecting it. It must be the working with youngsters attribute.

So SI, can we please get some confirmation on this once and for all?:(

Why would SI confirm this? It's up to us the user to sort out what makes a good coach in the game, not for SI to tell us the secret formula.

Also, perhaps the excel file just isn't as accurate as you think.

Why would SI confirm this? It's up to us the user to sort out what makes a good coach in the game, not for SI to tell us the secret formula.

Also, perhaps the excel file just isn't as accurate as you think.

The excel sheet is accurate because I use it to check other standard coaches, assistants, 1st team coaches and the star ratings are accurate.

I'm not asking SI to tell me how to break the game engine, just explain to me better how they have implemented something that seems to be more of an afterthought. If you dont want to know fine, dont read this thread but there are plenty of people like me who would like some clarification.

Archived