Installing the game without a CDdrive?

hey my laptop broke so i have to use my dad's tablet laptop until i get a new PC.

anyway his tablet doesnt have a CD drive so any ideas on what i can do to install the game run it? i have a key. on my old laptop, i could play fm without the cd even in on steam but i needed to have the key (which i have).

so can i install the game somehow? im really stuck atm. idk when im gonna even get my pc and i rly wanna play FM!

The only option I see is to install via Steam on that computer. You can use your key for that and won't have to pay again.

Alternatively you might try an external DVD drive, if you have one. If not, I see Steam as the only option.

hth :)

edit: And you won't have to run Steam every time either after installing. Should you need instructions for that, you can find it in one of the stickies.

Im not sure if this can really work but its an idea i have had, get a flash drive (external memory stick or whatever you call them) and install the game onto that, using a different computer, then plug it into the laptop, opeen up the memory stick and load up the game.

Could anyone confirm that this is feasable?

Archived