Problem with Champions League

its telling me to register my players and what not and when i try to it says that not enough of my players have been trained by an english cup.

and i auto select and it still wont let me continue. and i cant select any other players because i dont have any.

im liverpool by the way

ok you know when you select the squad for the champs league and you have to have 8 players that have been trained in England well if you only have 6 players that have been trained in england then just leave out 2 spaces in the squad so that you only have 23 players that can play in the champions league for you. is that any clearer if not write back again and ill try and explain again.

i dont believe i have a previous save...am i screwed? and how do i holiday through a date?

How can you not have a previous save? Was the game on registration day when you loaded? Do you not have the game set on a rolling auto-save? You should...

Going on Holiday is part of the Manager Options, I believe. Personally, I've never used the option, so I'm not completely sure...

Archived