Villa

ime in my first season with aston villa

this is my team just about to start the season:>

Friedel

young-----laursen----cuiellar---bale

Sanchez---becham---veloso----young

-----------Agbonlahoar---vanger love

how long before they perform well together and could anyone suggest a tatic and where abouts i shud finish in the league..

They take as long as they take to gel, there is no predetermined time, and FWIW, i predict 7th, it would be nice to know of your squad rather than your starting 11, i guarantee some subs will become starting regulars due to form, injuries etc.

Here are the subs

Guzman

Taylor

Curtis Davies

Nikey Shorey

Reo Coker

Zat Knight

Craig Gardener

Petrov

Sidwell

Heskey

Carew

Also my team is absoloutley pathetic just beat hull 1-0 at home never see so much crap.

Here are the subs

Guzman

Taylor

Curtis Davies

Nikey Shorey

Reo Coker

Zat Knight

Craig Gardener

Petrov

Sidwell

Heskey

Carew

Also my team is absoloutley pathetic just beat hull 1-0 at home never see so much crap.

Give it time mate, give it time, i would recomend putting heskey or carew upfront with vagner, and bring Gabby on as a sub, that could make a major difference if he runs at tired legs

yes you could move them up if possible...Have you got petrov as a playmaker..you should use him there when you play him

no because i play veloso and beckham in CM and when i have big games i dont allow veloso to run forward.

He needs to be AML mate! thats where he makes it happen:p

Wingers in the attacking positions, veloso DM behind Beckham, beckham with arrow forward.

There is a formation .

so young and and sanchez in the AML/AMR and velso at DM and beckham in CM

Be patient and wait for a reply, don't bump your own thread! Veloso may benefit from a barrow because he has excellent defensive stats and would be a very good holding midfielder for you. Maybe even adopt a playmaker role and set him as playmaker!?

It does take awhile for the team to gel together

my current formation is set up similar except i have 2 MC Barry dropping back and Beckham(playmaker) going forward.

I switch my wingers around monthly so i have Young & Milner on either side at anytime.

in saying this it seems as though im successful... but i finished 12th in my first seson. you should qualify for europe

I have no excuses.. I put it down to poor management.

Carew got top scorer award in EPL so i would play him..I got Hulk instead of Love.

I'd play Davies instead of Laursen.

but that's just me...

Join us in the Aston Villa Thread... we may be able to help you more there.

LINKY-LINK-LINK >>> http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=58155

plenty of people playing it so, should be feedback somewhere

Archived