Rediculous fixture reschedule....just a little rant!

Apologies before any of you read this but I have to get it off my chest.

I'm at end of third season in a game with Nottm Forest and I've managed to reach UEFA Cup final as well as FA Cup final. There are only 3 league games remaining, I'm fighting it out for a Champs League place with Liverpool and just because 2 young players who are on the fringe of my first team have been called up for an England u'19s game, my midweek game against West Brom has been moved to the day before the UEFA Cup final!!!! Now if I need all 3pts from the game against West Brom to qualify for Champs League, then I'll have been well and truly shafted because from my point of view I can't afford to rest players for UEFA Cup final when a Champs League place is at stake.

Original Schedule:

Sat 14.5 H Arsenal

Wed 18.5 A West Brom

Sun 22.5 A Chelsea

Wed 25.5 N Chelsea (UEFA cup final)

Sat 4.6 N Man Utd (FA cup final)

New Schedule

Sat 14.5 H Arsenal

Sun 22.5 A Chelsea

Wed 24.5 A West Brom

Wed 25.5 N Chelsea (UEFA cup final)

Sat 4.6 N Man Utd (FA cup final)

Now this really is rediculous....rant over.

I am waiting to see the outcome of your season buddy :D

Sorry for late reply mate. The season ended almost perfectly for me :)

League games:

H Arsenal 1:0

A Chelsea 3:0

A West Brom 2:2

UEFA Cup final:

N Chelsea 1:0 (John Tery own goal haha)

FA Cup final:

N Man Utd 1:2

So with the huge wins over Arsenal and Chelsea guaranteed me a 3rd place finish in league, so I could use a squad of youth and reserve players in the game against West Brom. Managed to nick a 1:0 win over Chelsea in UEFA Cup final courtesy of a John Terry own goal, but Chelsea were missing a few players through injury/suspension! I got hammered by Man Utd in FA Cup final and was lucky to only concede 2 goals.

All in all I am very happy. About to start 4th season and I'm already in Champs League, have a UEFA Cup trophy in the cabinet and 2 FA Cup final appearances. Got a 40,000 seater stadium and the board have just agreed to upgrade the youth and training facilities.

Plus, Man Utd have just offered me the job after Fergie has finally decided to call it a day. They offered me £43mil to spend but I said no because I wanna take Forest to the top. I have a good sqaud with some great players in their early 20's (Kalouda, Lewandowski, Mascio, Mazzarani), so my goal for the summer is too add a bit of experience to my team...especially in defense.

Which game you playing at the mo??

• 2 weeks later...

ahhh i just got this run in, 3 games in 3 days!!! i feel your pain

08.05.10 - FC Nantes - French Cup Final

10.05.10 - FC Nantes - League

11.05.10 - Bordeaux - League

12.05.10 - FC Lorient - League

15.05.10 - Stade Rennais - League

Archived