Chelsea's stadium

I have played as Chelsea for many games over many years and the stadium has always been expanded. In one very long game they took over New Wembley's 90,000 seater!

In my current game, last season (2011) I moved to Chelsea from Valencia and won the EPL & Euro Cup. At the start of this season (2012) I made a board request for "Stadium Expansion" and the reply was "the board were of the same opinion and indeed plans were already in hand to expand."

I have played as Chelsea for many games over many years and the stadium has always been expanded. In one very long game they took over New Wembley's 90,000 seater!

In my current game, last season (2011) I moved to Chelsea from Valencia and won the EPL & Euro Cup. At the start of this season (2012) I made a board request for "Stadium Expansion" and the reply was "the board were of the same opinion and indeed plans were already in hand to expand."

I started a game with Chelsea and hadnt bothered asking for increased capacity as I know in real life the club cant get it. However, just after the end of my third season the Board decided to increase the capacity off their own backs - by about 3,000 seats or so. Not massive but interesting that they did it without me prompting them.

my capacity at the bridge is 74618, little upgrades early, shot down couple times... keep asking and earn enough cash and they will (well they did for me anyway) demolish a whole side icon_smile.gif i'm in 2014 now.. only saggy man-chest(er u) have a bigger stadium, just, 76212

Archived