Help needed please guys!!!!

hey guys, i know its probably the wrong place but i tried searching and no luck.

I have just started a game with Swansea (having already failed miserably with them before), just wondering if there are some good players i can bring in? On loan and permanent deals?

and also what tactic suits lower league management, as i seem to always leak goals in lower leagues.

Cheers guys and any help would be great.

Im just giving him advice!:o

TBF, Steve, a lot of your "advice" that I see looks a lot more like orders than actual advice. It's all well and good to say to someone "This should be posted in GPTG" or whatever, but saying "Think about your own post before worrying about wether the thread is in the wrong forum" is likely to be construed as wannabe-modding

TBF, Steve, a lot of your "advice" that I see looks a lot more like orders than actual advice. It's all well and good to say to someone "This should be posted in GPTG" or whatever, but saying "Think about your own post before worrying about wether the thread is in the wrong forum" is likely to be construed as wannabe-modding

As much as it may sound like that, its not the case.

Sorry if i seem like that, just trying to be helpful.

Apologies guys.

Is it better I put a spoiler whatsit on it? or do I have to delete it?

Sorry about that. I've not quite grasped the etiquette of this forum yet.

Putting it in spoiler tags is fine. Makes sure that people who don't want to read it, can't without actively trying to.

The general rule in GD is no player naming, but it isn't an absolute steadfast rule. By that I mean, if it is made clear in the thread title or if the names or PA or whatever are in spoiler tags, then it is generally allowed. The only time the thread would be locked or moved, is if it doesn't belong in GD, ie it is better suited to the GPTG or Tactics forum or wherever

Can I suggest that Stevie edits post number 6 in the thread. It's all well and good the Player naming now being in spoilers, but Stevie quoted it before the spoliers were added. Thus we can see the player naming :rolleyes:

Can I suggest that Stevie edits post number 6 in the thread. It's all well and good the Player naming now being in spoilers, but Stevie quoted it before the spoliers were added. Thus we can see the player naming :rolleyes:

Was just about to mate:D

Done, and done

Archived