The star ratings are so hard to read.

I suggested for the star rating to be improved since FM06 and still SI hasn't acknowledged this. But I have trouble defining how many stars are in each set. The stars are so closely clustered together its hard to count how many stars there are. 4, 5 and 6 stars look more or less the same.

Can the stars now be spread out more?

If you go into the skinning forum, several of the skins in there have easier to read stars - even if you don't want the whole skin, you can take the graphics for the stars from another skin and use them - eg I've got one that has the stars as "blocks" with the number actually written on them. Trouble is - I can't remember which skin I imported them from!

If you go into the skinning forum, several of the skins in there have easier to read stars - even if you don't want the whole skin, you can take the graphics for the stars from another skin and use them - eg I've got one that has the stars as "blocks" with the number actually written on them. Trouble is - I can't remember which skin I imported them from!

I have to agree with Robin. I changed the skin on my game to the Black-in skin and the stars are a lot more clearer, give it a try.

I've always had a hard time counting the stars.. but if you hover them a little popup comes that tells you the quality of the player and with that you can know the number of stars.

I think it goes something like that:

7 stars - Star

6 stars - Excellent

5 stars - Very good

4 stars - Good

3 stars - Decent

2 stars - Average

1 star - Below Average

Archived