Help, Can't Get Near The Goal ?!

I play with Liverpool and play a fast and direct game, in my first season i won ECC, PL, and LC but had a poor run of form towards the end of teh season and begging of this season, i can printscreen my team if anyone can tell me the best tatics for them if possible?

But all my shots and goals are from range and i rarley score !!

I play with Liverpool and play a fast and direct game, in my first season i won ECC, PL, and LC but had a poor run of form towards the end of teh season and begging of this season, i can printscreen my team if anyone can tell me the best tatics for them if possible?

I think there is a good tactic, this is the link..

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=96488

Hope you don;\'t mind regarding the team. :p

I had similar problem when starting with Liverpool, first 2 seasons didn't go that well. I was 6th in first season and 5th on next one. I did manage to play very well in european tournaments and likes of that but premier was big struggle.

http://sortitoutsi.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=38340

That tactic seems to fit Liverpool really well, I only bought Robinho to play with Torres and got Giovinco to play as ML/AML. My third season is going really well at the moment sitting on top of the table with some 20 games unbeaten.

Archived