Should I do it? (player naming)

I started as Valencia and wanted to build up a whole team of Spainish players I bought in a few foreign players to start with and sold them on for profit to buy some good Spainish players. My team has only got Renan, Rat, Kranjcar and Manuel Fernandes left.

I have no problem selling Rat and Renan but Kranjcar was wicked last season and scored some important goals but I have Mata waiting in the wings who is a great young talented Spainish player. So should I stick to my guns and build the all Spainish team or keep Kranjcar?

Its annoying me deciding what to do, help me lol.

Stick to your original plan, dont change your mind halfway through. And Mata will probably be better than Kranjcar anyway.

Best to post this in GPTG, under the Buy Or Sell Thread.

I thought of posting in there but wanted more of a discussion as to if I should stick to my plan or not. Not much point posting as I havent had an offer for Kranjcar and I know how much I would accept for him.

Thanks for the reply.

Well I sold Kranjcar for £20 million to Arsenal and Manuel Fernandes to Inter for £15 million bought in Camacho to replace Fernandes and Mata will step up to the first team. Now to get rid of Rat and Renan.

Archived