just lost 13 million pounds in one day

so it hit monday 1st of junie 2009 after finally getting tactics right with everton i made 4th so with the prizemoney i got 17 million

so then my budget was 17 million but then after my stadium was getting expanded 13 million pounds left so im left with 4 million in the bank wtf!

its the 2nd of june game time but my transfer budget is gonna be crap and damn im annoyed lolz

can anyone explain why this has happened?

in none of my other games its happened thats why im so confused and usually my expansion is 9000 thousand odd and it never costs 13 million

at first i though that the money might of gone to the everton debt which i thought was ok but it didn't so im not to pleased lolz

in none of my other games its happened thats why im so confused and usually my expansion is 9000 thousand odd and it never costs 13 million

Again, it could depend on the expansion. It would cost more to build a brand new 7500 seater stand, than add a 9000 seater tier (I would have thought).

its goodison, to make that place any better would cost about £100b

No it wouldn't.

To the op, look on the brightside 7500 extra seats plus Champs League football should whack your gates up by about 30-40% roughly. These things happen, it just means that your season goals have gone from challenge for the title to, equal last years success. You need to adapt to these kinds of circumstances.

We are known for splashing out on Goodison :rolleyes:

Following UEFA's choice of selecting England as the host of the European Championships in 1996, grants became available for teams who wished to apply to host games in the tournament. Everton chose to apply for a grant and opted to develop a two-tier, cantilever stand. The second tier has never been built due to rising costs and then chairman Peter Johnson's reluctance to meet the shortfall, and to this day the Stanley Park End remains a single tier stand with the smallest capacity at the ground.

;2913983']I think there should also be an option to ask the board NOT to expand your stadium and let you spend the money on players. I mean the opposite option of "expand stadium".

Nah mate, it's up to the board to handle those type of things.

The reason to expand is usually based on the prospective revenue generated.

Archived