Few Questions

Just got a few questions I'd like to ask.

1. How is it determined if a player is eligible for a work permit? Do they need to be of a standard?

2. I have no debt, I have regular high attendances and im under my wage budget yet im still losing money each month?

3. Does anyone know how these random 'World Class' regends suddenly appear or more importantly when they appear?

I am assuming your managing a club in britain so heres how it works here.

For a player to be eligible for a work permit he has to have played in 75% of his nations full international matches (under 21 games dont count) over the previous 2 years. You can sign players that have no caps if you have a feeder club in the right nation (Belgium, Poland or Spain are best). Spain is especially good if you are trying to sign players from south america because they'll only have to go to the feeder club for 2 years whereas its 3 with the others. If you currently have no feeder clubs then unfortunately your board will only offer you local ones so you might have to ask the board a few times before getting a work permit feeder club.

Sorry cant help with the other issues.

Just got a few questions I'd like to ask.

2. I have no debt, I have regular high attendances and im under my wage budget yet im still losing money each month?

Unless you've managed to get Easter Road expanded then i'm not too suprised, especially considering TV money in the SPL is rubbish. Teams generally don't make much money during mid season, it's usually the tv and prize money at the start/end that get you some profits.

Thing to also keep in mind is that the transfer/wage budgets the board give you aren't always financially sound, so using them all may put your club in debt.

lawd I know that about Regens, im on about these random world class ones that appear at any random time...

That never happens. They all start off as fairly rubbish players & develop as they get older. Not sure where you got the impression that some are world beaters as soon as they appear.

That never happens. They all start off as fairly rubbish players & develop as they get older. Not sure where you got the impression that some are world beaters as soon as they appear.

Think what he is talking about is when a regen comes up where your scout has given him 7 stars and declares him to be a qualtiy signing at the age of say........ 16.

Is this right??

Anyways the general rule of thumb is at the beginning of a new season... around the 20th of June and then on going for a couple of weeks but every now and then one will just pop up randomly.

Archived