If you had this spec, what would your run?

Hiya!

If you had this spec:

Dell Inc.

System Model: Inspiron 530s

BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG

Processor: Intel® Pentium® Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.0GHz

Memory: 2036MB RAM

Page File: 2136MB used, 2179MB available

Windows Dir: C:\Windows

What leagues and DB would you run?

I do top 5 leagues (large DB) in England and the top divisions in Spain, Italy and Scotland....

Could I do more? I know I could try it, but I dont want to get into a game to find it runs slowly!

Hope this makes sense!

Cheers :)

You running XP or Vista? Either way, your CPU (processor) is not the best, so I'd limit the number of leagues you run. You should be able to get away with the 5 leagues in England, the top divs in Spain, Italy and Scotland, and maybe a couple more, like the Bundesliga, the Erenvise, and maybe Ligue One (France). Any more than that and you'll start to really slow down when you get a few seasons in though.

You running XP or Vista? Either way, your CPU (processor) is not the best, so I'd limit the number of leagues you run. You should be able to get away with the 5 leagues in England, the top divs in Spain, Italy and Scotland, and maybe a couple more, like the Bundesliga, the Erenvise, and maybe Ligue One (France). Any more than that and you'll start to really slow down when you get a few seasons in though.

Nice one, running with Vista!

I thought it wasn't the best spec, hence not going for a lot of leagues!

Thanks for your help GillsMan

Archived