Possibly the best regen i have ever seen ??

Not the best regen ever by a long shot, but I wouldn't agree that those physical attributes are appalling, they're just decidedly average (unless you're judging by FM08 standards, in which case they're godlike!).

Its my opinion, and for an AML, he will need a lot more pace and acceleration than that, I know he still has developing to do, so im guessing there will be improvement.

I understand all that but surely not "appalling"? Not world class, average maybe, but not "appalling".

I understand all that but surely not "appalling"? Not world class, average maybe, but not "appalling".

Well i take back appalling, but i do say appaling in comparison to what the OP refers to as "possibly the best regen you have ever seen"

4vl0k1.jpg

Rated as a gem by Hopey in the Rate my Regen thread in the Good Player and Teams forum.

Good place to get a quick review of your regen.

He isn't mine, I am in BSN, he is at AC Milan, contender for World Player of the Year, and possibly one to watch out for at the World Cup 2014.

Wow, some talented players in this thread :thup: - We should be able to extract players and create an all-star team :D

That would be cool, I would personally create SI Athletic, get all the faceinthegame regens extracted, make the database, and make it a challenge to take them from the BSS/N (Can't remember where the HQ is based) to Prem League and Champions League glory, with the ever-loyal Miles Jacobson as Chairman, obviously.

Edit* Ok, not all of them, unless you make a SI Athletic B like you have in Spain, and a SI Athletic C. Then you could that, with B and C being in the division which it is possible to get promotion to BSS from.

Might have been Master, can't exactly remember. It was one of the 2. I think it is in the Funny Screenshots thread somewhere, take a look and (probably) prove me wrong ;)

I think it was in the good player & team guide on a thread where someone asked what the best player was and someone posted the 'Zeus' regen as a joke.

Archived