Question about coaches

Hi all,

Got a few questions about coaching roles -

1. If I were to have 1 GK coach which a GK coaching stat of 20 - would this give me 7 stars for GK coaching? Would a 2nd GK coach be completely pointless? And would this one GK coach give me 7 stars at both senior GK level and youth GK level? Hope that makes sense.

2. Fitness coach - how many of these do I need? If I have one with a 20 fitness stat, are any more fitness coaches completely redundant?

Clear clarification would help alot

Cheers guys

Hi all,

Got a few questions about coaching roles -

1. If I were to have 1 GK coach which a GK coaching stat of 20 - would this give me 7 stars for GK coaching? Would a 2nd GK coach be completely pointless? And would this one GK coach give me 7 stars at both senior GK level and youth GK level? Hope that makes sense.

2. Fitness coach - how many of these do I need? If I have one with a 20 fitness stat, are any more fitness coaches completely redundant?

Clear clarification would help alot

Cheers guys

1a. No, but its a good start. Determination, Discipline & Motivating play a part also but to a lesser degree.

1b. 2nd coach pointless as long as the coach workload is light, all a 2nd coach would do is lower the workload.

1c. Yes a 7* coach would be the same for both senior & juniors and at the same time. Working with youngsters would be useful although it doesn't seem to affect the * rating.

2. See 1a & 1b above.

Basically all GK & fitness coaches are general coaches that are restricted in what they can coach.

That said I still employ them.

Archived