Additional Comments

We all get bored of Press Conferences right?

Has anyone ever written additional comments that would spice it up a bit?

Once i used it to hurl abuse at the Journalists, but I cant repeat it on here as it would be against forum rules:p

I send my assistant to all the press conferences now as it gets very boring,

I have cursed in a conference before when i lost to Arsenal as Spurs manager and conceded a late goal so i said in the conference there f%$^"$£ lucky and as always they score a f$^%&% late goals

So in my messages after the conference it said I went on cursing several times lol

I thought this was a failure thread:p

I think swearing is the best thing about additional comments, you can let out your frustration in text form.

Personally, i keep screenshots to remind me. though i had to wipe my hard drive the other night

I send me Assman to most of my press conferences but I always attend the important ones myself e.g Rival matches, local derbys, important European games. I did use additional comments when I first played FM09 but rarely use it anymore.

I once didnt answer a single quetion, stormed out and said 'Your ll abunch of .......' and in my inbox it said i unleashed a foul mothed tirade on the journos

You can actually do that, they recognise your bad language?

I never send my assistant as he speaks rubbish. I also never answer questions about who will win the league as it is impossible to get it right!

I have to agree the assistant does talk alot of shitt and witht that effecting the players moral.

I have to agree the assistant does talk alot of shitt and witht that effecting the players moral.

I would edit out your swearing mate, you could be infracted for that:thup:

And the Ass man is useless, always says th wrong thing at the wrong time, i have been known to sack them if they drop my squad morale before an important game:p

I once didnt answer a single quetion, stormed out and said 'Your ll abunch of .......' and in my inbox it said i unleashed a foul mothed tirade on the journos

I did exactly the same in one of my press conferences.

The headline then read "Dempster-ible" in a play on words on my surname, that put a smile on my face. :thup:

Archived