Update for 08.

Alright lad's just wanted to say that 09 is just too bad for me to play hopefully everything will be sorted for fm10,

But anyway i've found a truly great update for the latest transfer window it's called The Chin Wag Update 1.3 and it get's major thumbs up from me can't remember site name but do a google search for the name and it should come up, You have to register on the site to get the download section but seriously well worth it and for those like me who just can't get into 09 a definite must download right now, Hope this helps people as i've seen a lot of posts asking for an update for 08 and it's really after getting me to enjoy fm again.

• Administrators

And you've waited 10 minutes before moaning?

People have lives you know.....

You on the other hand, have no patience...

Holy god whats your problem i wasn't moaning ye dry ***** iwas making a laugh out of it and you obviously have no life if you can find time to post such dribble, So enjoy being irrational ignorance is bliss i suppose so good luck with that

Holy god whats your problem i wasn't moaning ye dry ***** iwas making a laugh out of it and you obviously have no life if you can find time to post such dribble, So enjoy being irrational ignorance is bliss i suppose so good luck with that

please dont attempt to use the English language when you evidently can not wield it with any skill

This is amazing to me i posted this to help people and all i'm getting is abuse this forum is totally gone to hell i mean not one post saying cheers or what's it like just abuse lads you are losers i won't be posting anymore or helping anyone anymore all of my mates have left this forum for the same reasons so good luck and si seriously you will have to do something about the shocking state of your own forums because i would rate this one as bottom at the moment with all the aggression and just basically people acting like children with snide little comments all the time.

This is amazing to me i posted this to help people and all i'm getting is abuse this forum is totally gone to hell i mean not one post saying cheers or what's it like just abuse lads you are losers i won't be posting anymore or helping anyone anymore all of my mates have left this forum for the same reasons so good luck and si seriously you will have to do something about the shocking state of your own forums because i would rate this one as bottom at the moment with all the aggression and just basically people acting like children with snide little comments all the time.

Well, I suppose using a full stop every now and then as well as at the end, and capitalising the I's might get a less negative response from people.

You came too help?

IIRC, you opened this thread in need of help.

And cheerio, with language and rudeness like that, leaving would be helping SI to clear up the forums.

What a helpful person you are:D

Thank you for proving my point.

I was just trying to help you improve your grammar, which helps you get across as being wiser than perhaps people think you might be at the moment, regardless of how clever you are or are not.

No need to bite my balls, I am totally heterosexual.:D

I was just trying to help you improve your grammar, which helps you get across as being wiser than perhaps people think you might be at the moment, regardless of how clever you are or are not.

I apoligise to you just starting to get on my nerves where was the need for me to be given abuse when i was just making a laugh about something.

I swear your OP was different earlier.

No I didn't change my op it's been like that since the start of this.

Archived