CB- Saul Goode

CM- Ben Hamilton

CM- Aaron Balmer

CM- Esui Ndue

ST- Tom Hamilton

ST- Joe Gosney

ST- Maz Armley

Your assigned players from list on other thread will be announced soon

The laptop just goes off when db is loading up. I've tried several times. It's happened before and there is no way round it luckily it only happens once every couple of databases. Can this be closed as I'm going to re again with another sign up. Sorry everyone :(

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try to explain it better with an example:

Bold[/ B]

What you want bold you put inbetween the tags.

Alternatively you can press on the reply with quote button on the bottom left of this post and just see how I did it on here.

Thought someone would explain it better than me :rolleyes:

I do all my updates on notepad and then copy them onto here, so I never use the advanced option. The advanced option is probably a lot easier if you are just starting to post these things though, but I completely forgot about it! :rolleyes::D

I have assigned the clubs different players to those mentioned before;

FM assigned real life players

GK- Heinz Muller

D- Adrian Mariappa

M- Mark Davies

ST- Jermaine Beckford

FML assigned real life players

GK- Kelvin Davis

D- Lewin Nyatanga

M- Lewis McGugan

ST- Rickie Lambert

Pre-season results

Football Manager FC

Queen of the South 0-3 Football Manager

FM dominated the game away from home. Johny Smith opened the scoring and then Shaz Ali doubled the scoring before half time. Theo Stigarkis finished off the scoring in the dying moments of the game with a wonderful goal. My match rating 3/5

Grasshopper 0-2 FM

A remarkable win for the reds against tough opposition. Theo Stigarkis opened the scoring this time from the penalty spot and then just after the hour mark youngster Jack Dunphy powered home a great volley. My match rating 4/5.

Nice 0-4 FM

What can I say apart from unbelievable. Phil the fighter was sent off just after 22 minutes and FM still thrashed the French side. Jermaine Beckford grabbed two goals after Theo Stigarkis opened the scoring. Thomas Weir completed the scoring after the hour mark. My match rating 5/5.

Pre-season results

Football Manager Live FC

Hakoah Amidar 0-2 FML

A decent result for the blue army. Lewis McGugan scored a great goal after Maz Armley opened the scoring after the half hour mark. My match rating 2/5.

H.Petach-Tikva 0-4 FML

A great result after the average performance in the opening match of the Israeli tour. Argentinian striker Joe Gosney scored the opener and then Maz Armley grabbed a second half hat-trick. My match rating 4/5.

M.Haifa 0-4 FML

Another 4-0 win and another Maz Armley hat-trick. However it was Joe Gosney who opened the scoring in the third minute. My match rating 4/5.

Scottish League Challenge Cup first round

FML 2-0 Livingston

The livers enjoyed a good win over first division opponents. Ben Hamilton scored in the fist minute and then Arron Balmer rounded off the win. The downside was the red card for Joe Gosney. My match rating 3/5.

Stranraer 1-3 FM

A Johny Smith hat-trick sealed a good win for the reds against second division opponents. Stranraer did however take the lead through Martin McBride. MMR 2/5.

It's not really a rule, just a temporary measure to make sure the forum is not spammed by multiple threads by the same individuals. The same thing happened last year, I had a word, closed a few threads then things went back to normal. I'm hoping it will be the same this time.

it is a rule, dafuge posted it in the new sticky article a few days ago. Or are you to lazy to read it ;)

in response -

it's not really a rule, just a temporary measure to make sure the forum is not spammed by multiple threads by the same individuals. The same thing happened last year, i had a word, closed a few threads then things went back to normal. I'm hoping it will be the same this time.

what he said :)

Dave, the agent sign-up has been closed for the time being as you are only allowed to do 1 sign up/experiment at a time

Ah ok, thank you. dafuge's response when he locked the thread made it sound like there was a new thread starting up for the challenge or something, so I waited a couple of days and after seeing nothing I did wonder like.

Stop spamming this guys, keep it on topic. Thanks

The discussion was necessary after my post. Are you just using these challenges to boost your post count or what? All you kept saying in the Agent thread was that you had no time for updates, yet you have the time to start another few challenges at the same time and leave the rest of us hanging. Poor imo.

Archived