Legend players getting into management

In my 6th season now and have seen some interesting changes to mention a few players who take management positions

Sol Campbell-Milwall

Patrick Vieira Burnley

Gary Neville- bolton

there are more and ill post some screen shots later on, who else has taken the hot seat on your saved games and any screenshots are more than welcome

In my 6th season now and have seen some interesting changes to mention a few players who take management positions

Sol Campbell-Milwall

Patrick Vieira Burnley

Gary Neville- bolton

there are more and ill post some screen shots later on, who else has taken the hot seat on your saved games and any screenshots are more than welcome

Had to laugh at that:D

Not really got far in the game but on 08 Lampard, Carrick and Fabregas all started managing league 2 teams.:p

Keiran Dyer has became England manager in mine, however he has just ruptered knee ligaments taking his seat in the dugout and will be out for the season....

Besides perhaps Craig Bellamy or someone like that I can't think of anyone really less likely to become a top level manger.

Keiran Dyer has became England manager in mine, however he has just ruptered knee ligaments taking his seat in the dugout and will be out for the season....

Besides perhaps Craig Bellamy or someone like that I can't think of anyone really less likely to become a top level manger.

Paul Ince?:p

Archived