help please :-)

well i just managed to get the sunderland job and to keep them from getting relegated, in the summer time i kinda went crazy with money and brought in alot of new players and i just noticed that we're about 10 million in debt, is there a chance of sunderland going into administration ?, also i noticed that there a 9 million pound difference between my budget and i'm wondering if this can be moved into the club balance so i only have 1 million pound debt?

First, sell any unneeded players.

Second, as your players are approaching the ends of their contracts, try and get them on a lower wage, you can do this by sweetening some clauses if they are unwilling to lower wage demands.

Third, stop buying players, and move any transfer funds you have into the wage budget, if you find you need more players or cover for your team, try and bring through some youth players.

There's a chance you could go into administration, if you continue to spend money like that. Keep an eye on wages and sell unnecessary players. If they are happy for you to spend more than is actually available, it shouldn't be an issue.

You can't move money from the transfer budget to the balance, because a budget is not actual cash, it's just a tool for measuring it. If your board are happy for you to spend more than they currently have in the budget they often have a contingency plan. As long as your regular income is higher than your regular expenditure then you should be back in the black in no time.

Archived